Monday, November 22, 2010

We can be together forever someday

In case you don't already know, I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also known as the Mormons. Each Sunday in November, as part of NaBloPoMo, I'm going to discuss some things related to my faith and what I believe. Regardless of your own beliefs, I hope this gives you a chance to get to know me and my religion a little better.
I love my family.


I'm so lucky and blessed that they are some of my best friends.


Sure, we have our disagreements and times we don't get along.

But we always love each other.


The best thing? We always will, and I mean always.


We believe that when married by the proper authority in the temple, couples and their children can be sealed together not just for time, but for all eternity. It's not just until death do we part.

Being with this crowd forever?


That promise makes me very happy.

1 comment:

Giggles said...

Families really are wonderful!