Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And it's alright, alright

Dang. Is it November already? I guess so! Time for NaBloPoMo! In the next 30 days, I will be posting at LEAST 64 posts, if not more. Considering I've only written 41 blog posts this year to date, it's a lot of blogging. Why so many blog posts? Because I have three blogs! This one, my gratitude blog, and my missionary sister's blog. I could be sneaky and post on Brotherface's blog, but I think I've got my work cut out for me as it is.

So, dear readers, I turn to you. What should I write about? What do you want to know? Seriously, ask me anything!

I also hereby commit to update the links on my sidebar in the next few days. Do let me know if you want some link love!

And if you're doing NaBloPoMo? Sound off!

Jazz hands for blogging!

3 comments:

Giggles said...

Yea!! Go Stretch Go!

Anonymous said...

I am totally NaBloPoMoDoReMeing too!

LeAnn said...

You will quickly become the master blogger. I do enjoy your thoughts. Just keep them coming.
Blessings to you! LeAnn