Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm yours

If you count the not-my-boyfriend, I have been awfully fond of the males since I was 14 (though probably earlier). Today, celebrating Eilonwy's wedding to her forever husband, offered that occasional glimpse of why this is all worth it and just what I really want.

Eilonwy and Mr. Eilonwy were just so happy today, but in their way. They were calm and easy going, but obviously thrilled to be husband and wife. They looked lovely and the reception was really enjoyable. I do wish more people had danced, but that's alright. I would have danced, if I had someone to dance with.

My favorite moment was hearing the song Mr. Eilonwy had prepared to sing to Eilonwy - "Somebody" by Depeche Mode. That song describes an ideal relationship, one I think they have found.

If I can find someone as well matched as they, then it is certainly worth the wait.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone whilst fighting the urge to sleep just yet

No comments: