Sunday, November 16, 2008

I started singing

I am brilliant, and this is my blog, so I can brag about if I like.

The choreography for my latest show is going even better than I planned. At yesterday's rehearsal, I realized I'd choreographed more than I had music for. I asked the dancers to cut from point A to point B. We ran through that bit again and not only was my cut exactly the right length, but the movement worked perfectly with the music. I couldn't have done better if I'd tried. Everything I've done so far looks really good, and it helps that the kids I'm working with are amazing.

Today, I was having some problems with my PHP code. Actually, I've been having these problems all week. I pretty much just stared it down last night, with no luck. I came back today and had the brilliant idea to look up a classmate's code and see what I was missing or doing wrong. I found it almost immediately and my code works! Almost. Still having some other problems, but I'm much closer to figuring it out.

Go me!

1 comment:

chosha said...

Awesome re the choreography. I've been watching SYTYGC Canada, so I'm back to studying great choreography and being amazed at it as an art form.

Oooh, new music!!