Tuesday, November 11, 2008

With a pink carnation and a pickup truck

Some random Monday thoughts:

The only two meals I ate today were from McDonald's. Gross, I know. But I was running late to work (this is fairly typical) and the only thing on the way to work is Mickey D's. Lunch was a pumpkin scone from Starbucks (which could have been a lot better, though I'm not sure how) Then, tonight, I finally had a break wherein I could make something quick, but nothing I had would be quick to make, except cereal and that's boring. The only thing particularly fast and close to my house is McDonald's. I might have figured out how bulimics get their start. At least I let Alvin and the Chipmunks eat my fries. Anyone want to go grocery shopping for me?

This ad.



I lose weight AND my skin color? What a weird product.

Finally, this is my 200th post. Hooray!

No comments: