Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Think of me, think of me fondly

Blake is incredibly thoughtful. Just this evening, he made a grocery store run for chicken soup and Gatorade for me and my illness. In the shopping bag upon his return, I discovered Parmesan cheese, because he remembered that I wanted it on my Caesar salad which we ate last night and will have again soon. We weren't even planning that for dinner tonight under the circumstances, but he remembered it anyway. He also brought me blue Gatorade, because as much as I like purple, I've been drinking a lot of grape Kool-aid and he knew I would appreciate variety. He's totally right.

Blake is so aware and considerate and wonderful. Getting through this illness and life in general is much nicer when he's around.

And he's really cute when he wants my attention.

No comments: