Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spend a little time with me

Blake really enjoys spending time with me. Fortunately, I really enjoy spending time with him! Of course, we prefer quality time over quantity, but we will take both. It's this quantity of time that leads us to studying together or having him accompany me to campus in the evening. Or, as in the case of last Friday, willingly spending the entire day in a shirt and tie (he's definitely a jeans and tshirt guy) because I had to spend the afternoon in the Performing Arts Reading Room at the Library of Congress (darn) and we didn't have time to change after the temple. I rewarded him with pizza at We, The Pizza.

We just really enjoy being around each other as much as we can. Even in the sizable new apartment I live in and we'll share soon, with lots of space to spread out in, we're mostly found sitting right next to each other on the couch. And that works for us right now.

He's my best friend, adventure partner, and soon to be husband. And I enjoy getting every minute with him I can!

1 comment:

Giggles said...

Looks like some good pizza there.

I knew a couple that didn't want to serve a mission because they didn't want to spend that much time together. I don't really understand that.