Saturday, July 2, 2011

I've grown accustomed to her face

After posting yesterday's photos of my new hair, I started blog surfing my own blog (please tell me I'm not the only one who does that), and came upon this post from November. I considered the photo from then and the one from now and noticed a very distinct difference between the two. Check it out.

Okay, so my hair, makeup, clothes, and location are all different, but did you notice the jawline? The cheekbones? How you can see them!? (Pardon my hack and slash MSPaint editing of iPhone photos taken in bathrooms, but you can click on the photo to enlarge it slightly.)


SO. AWESOME. I can tell I've been successful with my new fitness regime in how I look, feel, and how my clothes fit, but to look at two profile shots with six months between the two? Great motivation to keep going!

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Yes, big difference! How exciting.

Melissa said...

w00t!! Well done!

Belle of the Blues said...

Awesome! You look terrific and I'm sure you feel great, too. Go, go, go!

Giggles said...

I have a few photos of myself that I look at and think "Wow! My face just kind of blew up there didn't it." I think the reverse is much better.

Emmaleigh504 said...

Well done! I may just be inspired!

AmandaStretch said...

Thanks, friends!