Saturday, November 7, 2009

You know that I could use somebody

Just before I left work tonight, I decided to check the evening's movie schedule and see if there was anything that would tear me away from my evening plans of laundry and dishes. Lo and behold, "Julie & Julia" was playing at the cheap theater. Dishes? What dishes? So, I texted some friends and tried to throw together a last minute outing.

I messaged six friends and got six "I have other plans, but next time!"s. (Okay, one was about something tomorrow, but still.)

Oh well!

I took myself, and I'm totally okay with that. The movie was worth it. I'll see most of these friends at a stake event tomorrow. All of them responded instead of just leaving me hanging. I got the popcorn all to myself.

Best Friday evening ever? Nah. Decent? Absolutely.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I was just thinking yesterday how much I want to see that movie!