Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We have been born, as Nephi of old, to goodly parents

This cute couple?

Those are my parents.

I'm awfully fond of them, and, fortunately, the feeling is mutual. Here are five things I love about each of these wonderful people.

Mom
  • Loves to read
  • Very intelligent
  • Great listener
  • Well organized
  • Talented seamstress
Dad
  • Total goofball
  • Loves a good practical joke
  • Forgiving
  • Hard working
  • Always willing to help in any way he can
Both
  • Strong testimony
  • Taught me the value of a good education
  • Love their children
  • Make family a top priority
  • Love music and passed that love to their children

They are absolutely wonderful people, and I'm eternally grateful for everything they are and do.

Love you, Mom and Dad!

No comments: