Saturday, November 14, 2009

Well ya gotta have friends

Overheard while hanging out with Sisterpants and her friends in Rexburg:

1. I have right of way because I'm a human.

2. You wouldn't want to explain a raptor sleeping on your couch, that would be awkward. It's not even in the Honor Code.

3. Raptors would eat humans. And Crunch Berries.

4. Let's talk about making out.

5. Would you just wait? I'm picking my nose!

6. Now your whole chin face is covered in pricklies.

7. I feel like I'm crushing your vital organs.

8. Have you ever heard of a Willy Wet?

9. Have you ever fish kissed?

10. Holy rusted metal, Batman!

11. Somedays you just can't get rid of a bomb.

12. Chuck Norris or John Wayne

13. John Wayne hit on my grandma once.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone while trying to recover from all the laughter

No comments: