Thursday, November 19, 2009

These excuses how they served me so well

  1. It's hard.
  2. My ___________ hurt(s). (This morning it was my knees. Both of them. Lame.)
  3. My bed is comfortable.
  4. I'm sleepy.
  5. I'm an average size for an American woman. That's not so bad, is it?
  6. It's not just work out clothes, it's ankle braces and sometimes wrist braces.
  7. It's boring.
  8. There's traffic on the way to the gym.
  9. If I'm going to wear those workout pants, I have to shave my legs.
  10. Workout clothes = not cute. Or flattering.
  11. It's not dancing, not like I used to.
  12. I can't find my headphones and gym music is lame.
  13. Guh. I don't even like MY workout mix today.
  14. I don't have time.
  15. This used to be easier.
  16. I don't have a workout buddy to meet up with.
  17. I don't know how to use that machine.
  18. I don't know the optimal workout for me.
Excellent. Now that's out of my system. No more excuses for me!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's one of my favorite Alanis songs. And it's true. And those are excuses I use!

Melissa said...

Even more lame... I have a gym at work. AT WORK. FOR FREE. Do I use it? No.