Saturday, December 22, 2007

Maybe this year will be better than the last

Since I'm leaving the country soon, and don't want to waste time in a foreign country blogging with dial-up, I have to do my year review post now.

It's been an amazing year. I've choreographed an award-winning show, and have had many gigs as a result. I have a fantastic job. I started, and am excelling in, graduate school. I went through the temple for the first time. I've traveled. My siblings and I have grown even closer than in years past, now that we're all growing up. No relationships to speak of, though I came close a couple of times. Maybe soon one of those will stick.

After the hell that I crawled out of by moving here 18 months ago, I really feel like I'm finally coming into my own. When I meet and talk to strangers, particularly older ones, like the woman I talked to in Wal-mart last Saturday, they remind that my life really is pretty neat.

I wonderful family and friends. I love you all and am so grateful to have you in my life! Thank you so much for sticking through my craziness and loving every part of me. I honestly don't know what I would do without you.

As fantastic as 2007 has been, I feel like 2008 is going to be even better. Aren't you glad you'll be along for the ride?

Merry Christmas, to all of you. May you be surrounded on that special day by loved ones. Happy New Year too! Make sure you kiss someone at midnight. Be safe and responsible, but have lots of fun.

Y'all are awesome. The following is my Christmas gift to you. Enjoy!


No comments: