Friday, December 14, 2007

5 6 9 and 10

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Learning to walk again
2. Drinking Vernors almost everyday
3. Holding hands with a boy for the first time
4. House-training my new puppy
5. Faking my way through an advanced art class.

5 Things On My To-Do List

1. Finish all my Christmas sewing projects
2. Clean my house (I think that's always on my list)
3. Register for classes for next semester
4. Plan my upcoming trip
5. Organize donations for my FHE group's Adopt-A-Family

5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire

1. Take at least a year off and travel 'round the world, preferably with someone I love
2. Put aside all the money I need for grad school
3. Buy a house
4. Pay off debts
5. Invest

5 Things I'd Never Do Again

1. Eat a goldfish
2. Cut my hair so short I look like a boy
3. Have an art show in a museum (sure, it was fun, but I'm not that good)
4. Travel with Big Monkey (we wanted to kill each other for about 50% of our trip)
5. Work at MyFamily.com

5 Favorite Toys

1. iPod
2. TiVo
3. Flat iron (it curls my hair too!)
4. Amazon Kindle (what? It never said I actually had to own it . . . though, I certainly wouldn't mind doing so . . .)
5. My roommate's sewing machine

5 Things I've Read Recently

1. Books #3 and #6 in Meg Cabot's The Mediator series
2. Ursula Hegi's Stones From the River
3. Textbooks
4. Various news articles online
5. More blogs than I care to admit

I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to do it if you like.

2 comments:

Lex said...

Oh great! Now I have Feist in my head! That song is so addicting!!!

AmandaStretch said...

Excellent! My evil plan worked. I totally thought of you and Jennie when choosing that title. :)