Monday, December 6, 2010

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me

In case you don't already know, I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also known as the Mormons. Each Sunday, I'm going to discuss some things related to my faith and what I believe. Regardless of your own beliefs, I hope this gives you a chance to get to know me and my religion a little better.

Based on the positive response I've received on my Sunday Series (yeah, just came up with that), I'm going to continue doing it.  Each Sunday, I'll discuss something related to my faith in a continued effort to help you get to know it and me better.

I have a few topics I'm looking forward to discussing in the next few weeks, but in the meantime, here are a few other resources for getting to know more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Official Church website

More about individual members

We're even on Twitter!

And YouTube!

And always, always, you can ask me anything!

No comments: