Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! Zip-a-dee-ay!

Huzzah! I did it! 30 posts in 30 days, on both my blogs! That's a LOT of blogging.

It's been really good for me.  Writing a daily list of things I'm grateful for has improved my mood and attitude, and I've had a much better month than I did in October. On this blog, I feel like my writing continues to improve. I'm not the best writer out there, and I'm not trying to be, but improvement is awesome.

I'm grateful to all y'all for all the comments - keep 'em coming!

Here's to another successful NaBloPoMo!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice necklace...looks stunning...and familiar... :D

Congratulations on completing NaBloPoMo.

Giggles said...

Yea you!

LeAnn said...

Awesome, you do deserve a gold star.
I to find it fun to blog and work on my writing skills. Blessings to you! LeAnn