Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You're the top! You're the Colosseum!

Compliments I've received recently:

"You look awesome!"

"Best costume I've seen all night!"


"HAWT! Also you look skinny, good job."

"Hawt. If I lived closer to you, we'd play dress up and be best friends."

"I LOVE your eye makeup!"
"You look so cute! Like a sailor girl. And I love the shoes!"

"That's really attractive."

"I love your crown."
"This broccoli is perfect."

"She's a great writer."

"You look happy! Any reason why?" (This from a cashier at Old Navy, and nope, I was just having a good day.)

"I really like your hair! Where do you get it done?" (From a stylist at another salon, where I was getting pink hair extensions breast cancer awareness, you can spot them in the close up above.)

I sincerely appreciate each and every one of them. I hope I remembered to say thank you when they were given. But, more importantly, I hope I remember to dole out more compliments too, both to myself (I am my worst critic, after all) and others!

No comments: