Thursday, September 30, 2010

You were always on my mind

The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.

1. Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
2. Paul McCartney - Paul is Live
3. Various - Broadway:One

4. Original London Cast - Les Miserables
5. "Weird" Al Yankovic - Alapalooza/Bad Hair Day
6. Matchbox 20 - Yourself Or Someone Like You
7. Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill (the acoustic version is AMAZING too)
8. Original Cast Recording - The Last 5 Years
9. Instant Winner - Instant Winner/Milkshake
10. Tracy Byrd - No Ordinary Man
11. Boston - Boston
12. Enya - Paint the Sky With Stars
13. The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
14. The Aquabats - The Fury of the Aquabats
15. Yann Tiersen - Le Fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain

Honorable Mentions
Original Cast Recording - Songs For a New World
California - 1000 Kilometrov

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is a list of favorites. I don't know if I could do a list; since I would have to go way back in my past to find all the things I really have liked; but I might do it.
Thanks, LeAnn