Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wanderer

Earlier this year, I discussed cities I'd spent at least one night in during 2006 and 2007. I also discussed where I thought I'd stay this year. Let's see how my list held up.

2008 (Projected)


Where I Live Now, VA
Ft. Bragg, NC (maybe)
Orlando, FL
Corolla, NC
New York City, NY (maybe)
Orem, UT

2008 (Actual)

Lingfield, UK (since I didn't come home until late January 1)
Where I Live Now, VA
Morris Plains, NJ (on three different occasions)
Waynesboro, VA
Orlando, FL
Rockville, MD
Corolla, NC
Orem, UT (two different trips)
Logan, UT
Fayetteville, NC
Washington, DC
Queens-Astoria, NY

There was a lot more travel than I expected! Hopefully 2009 will be as exciting! I've thought up trips to Idaho, Egypt, and India, so those might happen. Nothing is set in stone yet, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wait? Egypt? Really?

That would be so cool.

I saw the pics of you snowshoeing with my brother and was like, a tad bit jealous...so I'm thinking Egypt would be so, so cool!

Myrna said...

I think you should do it, Amanda--and India too! And I promise not to be jealous, just happy for you!

AmandaStretch said...

Thanks ladies! I certainly hope I can make it work!