Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you

I thought the worst that was going to happen today was that someone I'm planning on spending time with this evening was going to drive with their roommates to a gathering this evening instead of with me. While that could still happen, it's no longer the worst thing.

The guy I've briefly alluded to in previous posts? We're done. It sucks. He did something really, really stupid (to put it mildly), and, as one consequence, we both agree that we can't be together at all right now. Or probably ever.

I need a hug.

3 comments:

DeShawn said...

*hug*

Really.

:(

Heidi said...

I love you. You can get through this. You are doing the right things and you'll get through this.

*HUGS*

chosha said...

Sorry to hear it. :(