Thursday, November 21, 2013

Everyday is a winding road

I had schemes tonight y'all. I was going to come home from work, fold the laundry, make dinner, greet Blake, eat dinner with him, then I was going to work on a sewing project. I purchased the fabric last week, my tables are clear for such things, and I had a good couple of hours to get started. I anticipated having everything at least cut out by the end of the evening.

Life, as John Lennon would say, is what happens when you're busy making other plans.

The website I was going to download the pattern from? Expired four days ago. And there is no cached version.

No problem. I'm feeling inspired. I'll modify and free hand.

Then I, randomly, find a tutorial online about an easy way to cut patterns out of felt. Using freezer paper. Which I don't have on hand.

So, tomorrow, I will drop by a grocery store on my way home, purchase freezer paper, and actually get started on this project. Ideally, I'll have pictures of the finished project for next Wednesday's post.

I guess tonight's project is doing something about all this folded laundry . . . 

1 comment:

Giggles said...

I have no idea how to use freezer paper in the kitchen. But I use it all the time in my sewing. It's a very handy tool.