Tuesday, November 6, 2007

There's a fire inside me that won't stop burning

One thing I love and hate about my job is my lack of deadlines. I have goals and ongoing projects but only a few times a year do I have to have certain things done on a certain day and time. One of my biggest deadlines is tomorrow morning, at approximately 9 AM. I worked for almost 12 hours today, and I'm hoping to be in my office again very early tomorrow morning. I don't think I've ever been to any job as early as I plan on being in tomorrow, and I used to work at 7 AM everyday. I also have to moderate a chat session for class tomorrow night, and I must remember to vote.

So my fire is definitely burning. I'm a woman on a mission to exceed the expectations of myself and my colleagues.

Hopefully this fire will cool just long enough for me to at least get a little sleep tonight.

No comments: