Wednesday, November 28, 2007

No Creo

When life gets rough and everything seems to be against you, it's easy to stop believing in yourself and whatever else you might believe in. Life for me is actually pretty great right, despite the last couple of days. No matter what happens or how overwhelming things might seem, I can't stop believing.

I believe in my bright and wide-open future. There are a lot of great things ahead of me and I can't wait to experience them. I believe in my family and friends, who all support me in everything that I do. I believe in myself. I am awesome and I can do anything.

I believe in Heavenly Father and in His son, Jesus Christ. They, above all, want what is best for me, and I have no intention of going against that.

So watch out world, here I come.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

The really great this is that They not only want what's best for us, they KNOW what's best for us. Things work out. :)