Saturday, November 24, 2007

Everything will always be alright when we go shopping

I know all of you were up at 4 AM to hit the early bird specials for Black Friday, but were wandering around and just didn't know what to get me for Christmas. So I thought I'd share a few ideas. Really, my mother asks for a Christmas list every year, and I thought I would make it into a blog.

Honestly, I have everything I need - a roof over my head, clothes, food, and friends and family galore. Also, one of my favorite things is shopping and finding that perfect gift for someone that they would never expect but love. So, feel free to deviate from this list and get me anything, or nothing more than a hug. I'll be happy either way.

My Christmas List

tea kettle

Pirates of Caribbean: At World's End End - 2-disc special edition (say what you want about the movie, but I should complete my collection)

1.5" barrel curling iron

digital video camera

cold weather running gear

sewing machine

reading lamp (this one is kinda cool)

Dress tops/tunics

Black pumps (For my male reader, pumps are shoes)

Enough tuition money for the rest of my grad school career

A man, no complaints if he looks (or sounds) like this one:

And since I'm just getting silly now, I'd also like a hippopotamus.



Also, a list of places I should probably just take a registry out for:

The Container Store

Amazon

Borders

Bed, Bath, & Beyond

IKEA


Really, I don't need any of this. Not to be a total sap, but friendship and time spent with those I love is all I really need. Oh, and comments on my blog.

Hooray for Christmas!

3 comments:

Emily said...

the picture that i'm assuming is of a really hot man, doesn't work. but i thought you'd like this song http://youtube.com/watch?v=3-YXYPCmSDA ENJOY!

AmandaStretch said...

Weird. It did originally. Oh well. New picture!

Tee-hee. Thanks for the video!

Heidi said...

I'll comment YOU.