Wednesday, November 21, 2012

When we're helping we're happy

Blake is very service-minded and, consequently, takes very good care of me. Yesterday, our schedules didn't allow us to go to my campus together, but when I got home, he had made two mugs of fresh hot chocolate waiting for us to share.

This morning, he helped me unstick my sock drawer, then we tag teamed on making breakfast and packed each other's lunches.

Tonight, he spent several minutes on the phone with customer service and took point with setting up our tv and internet services that finally arrived, even though he really could have used the extra study time. And after all that was done, he still rubbed my shoulders for me because I had a really not great day at my substitute assignment.

And that's just in the last 2 days!

Blake does most of our driving (unless we're going into the district). He often sees things around the apartment that need doing and does them. He frequently asks me if there is anything he can do for me and he's always willing to do anything I ask spontaneously.

I'm so blessed to have someone so thoughtful!

No comments: