Friday, November 30, 2012

Because you loved me

Having been single for the vast majority of my twenties and dealing with years of vagueness and uncertainty from the guys I would like or go out with, I made it clear that one of my top requirements of the man that I would marry would be someone who would never make me doubt his feelings for me.

Blake is such a man. I love Blake because Blake loves me.

From the very beginning, I knew I liked him and he made it quite obvious he liked me too. I also hated the "will he call?/it's been two days what if he doesn't like me as much as I thought" stages, even when they do turn into something more, and we totally skipped that part.

Blake was the first of us to say "I love you." He continues to both show and tell me everyday, multiple times a day, his unwavering love and commitment to our relationship.

He is amazing. I've never once doubted how he feels about me. I truly feel this is an answer to prayer. I feel so loved and special and cared for, all the time. I only hope I'm returning that favor!

No comments: