Monday, November 2, 2009

One singular sensation, every little step she takes

I was reluctant to try NaBloPoMo this year. I have to write three times as much in the next month than I have in the last three months combined! Add that to the fact I've decided to post on my gratitude blog every day too (poor, neglected blog), and it's six times as much! Good grief.

Oh, and there's that whole thing about traveling a lot this month too. This is going to be interesting.

In exciting news, Sisterpants received her mission call this week. Texas Houston East! She reports to the MTC in January. The craziest part is that we lived in that mission for eight years and still consider it a second home. As our dad put it, it's probably the only mission we would have absolutely no worries about sending her too because we know what it's like and are terribly fond of all the people there.

And, since I know you were wondering, here's costume #3 (zombie librarian). I did the makeup for both myself and the ringmaster of the zombie circus to my left.

Who else is in for NaBloPoMo?

1 comment:

Giggles said...

I'm in! But only on one blog. Not two.