Thursday, November 17, 2011

You're my bad habit, baby

Do you have/have you had any bad habits?

Well now. This is a loaded question. This is my blog and I want to paint myself in the best light possible but I'll still try to answer this question honestly. 


I procrastinate. I yell things at stupid drivers. I don't always wash my face at night which means I go to bed with makeup on. I pop my knuckles. This may be gross but sometimes I chew on the inside of my mouth. When I was a kid this was blamed on a mild peanut allergy. I don't do it in nearly as often as I used to but I do have a scar on the inside of my mouth from one time when I chewed too hard. I don't even know the last time I made my bed. There are three empty toilet paper rolls in my bathroom because apparently I am too lazy to take them with me when I walk the 15 feet to my kitchen and the recycling bin. I don't mop my floors nearly as often as I should. Sometimes I bite my nails. In the past I have been known to hit snooze about 58,000 times before I finally get out of bed. I generally don't keep my house is clean as I would like to.


Your turn!


Hey look - I wrote about bad habits in 2007!

2 comments:

snack said...

I don't floss regularly. I only really REALLY clean my house 3-4 times a year. I curse. I eat out more often than I should (according to my budget anyway). I yell at the puppy dogs when they are bad (and regret it). I gossip. I procrastinate.

Giggles said...

Sounds like you are human.