Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Who are you? Who? Who?

I can't believe that when I woke up this morning, it was November. Actually, it was November when I went to bed too, but that's not the point.

The point is that it's time, once again, for NaBloPoMo!

Now you may be saying: Amanda, you've barely posted twice a month or so for the last few months. And what about school? Don't you have finals coming up? How do expect to be able to write EVERYDAY for the next 30 days?

Trust me, I'm saying the same thing. Truthfully? I don't honestly know. But it's tradition, and I'm going to give it my all!

The theme Eilonwy and I have decided on this month is personal history. We have several prompts lined up, which should give me some direction even in the midst of potential brain frying. I'll answer those starting tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's my Halloween costume from this year!




I dressed as Marilyn Monroe for a party with the theme of celebrities who died too soon. For Halloween proper, I went to class dressed as a Goth, pulling out the black clothes, black lipstick, and purple wig. I even wore a black fishnet shirt under my cap sleeves. Good times all around!

So, my fellow blogging addicts, who else is in for NaBloPoMo 2011?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone while walking to school and somehow managing not to trip or run into a tree.

2 comments:

Giggles said...

Tradition. Tradition! la-da-da-de-da-de-da...

LeAnn said...

It all sounds fun! I will enjoy the
tradition.