Monday, November 17, 2014

When we're helping, we're happy and we sing as we go!

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also known as the Mormons. When possible on Sundays, I discuss some things related to my faith and what I believe. With respect to your own beliefs, I hope this gives you a chance to get to know me and my religion a little better. For previous installments, click here.

When I started the Sunday Series, I posted every week for awhile. I've covered lots of gospel and church related topics, and fielded a few questions. I will continue to do so, but things are, admittedly, sporadic most of the time now and I may not get to every topic I ever could.

Fortunately, the church has some fantastic websites wherein anyone could learn just about anything they wanted to about the gospel and how the church functions. I highly recommend exploring them!

Mormon.org is geared more towards non-members of our faith and you can find a lot more basics here, as well as profiles of members.

LDS.org is aimed more at members, but it has an absolute wealth of resources available, including all church publications.

If you ever want to go to a meetinghouse and attend services, you can use the Meetinghouse Locator to find a building and the times of their services nearest you!

As always, if you ever have any questions of me, please don't hesitate to ask!

Nauvoo temple, July 2014

1 comment:

Giggles said...

I need to do more exploring on Mormon.org