Friday, May 1, 2009

He had other ladies, and other tunes, to play

Just a few more days until I can make my triumphant blogging return! I have much to share and I'm sure you're dying to hear it.

In the meantime, I'm taking a little mini-vacation. Just me and the road for a long time, 2.5 days full of family, and then it's me and the road again. Admittedly, I'm a little nervous, as it will be my longest solo road trip to date, but as long as I have my bluetooth and some audiobooks, I should be fine. And, of course, music.

One of my favorite things to do whilst I'm driving alone is singing my little heart out. I have an ever growing playlist dedicated to this hobby, and today's SOTW is one you can be sure I'll play at least once during my drive.

Your Daddy's Song - Ragtime, as performed by the ever amazing Audra McDonald



Better sound quality can be found here.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Have fun! I'm looking forward to your glorious return!

Jasmine said...

Have fun. I've made that drive many-a-time and sung many-a-song. Your SOTW is one of my favorites! I first heard it my freshman year, and to this day still sing it in the shower. :) I need to get the sheet music...