The Top Five...
...Movies I'm ashamed to admit I will watch if they're on TV:
- The Wedding Planner
- Raising Helen
- Harry Potter movies (I really like them, but my roommate has on DVD)
- Anything with Amanda Bynes
- The Prince and Me
...TV Infomercials I can't change the channel away from:
- Some exercise products
- Ginsu knives (mostly so I can mentally make fun of them)
- And that's it. I love TiVo.
...Products I've purchased from a TV Infomercial
- A series of Winsor Pilates DVDs
...Odd combinations of foods I like to eat
- Cottage cheese and peaches
- Strawberries and marscapone cheese
- Fried eggs and Stove Top stuffing (So this happened once, but it really hit the spot that day.)
- Wendy's french fries dipped in a Frosty
- Ranch dressing on a baked potato
...Lines I'm famous for
- "Scout THIS!" (courtesy of Fran)
- "iiiI KNOW!" (courtesy of Monica Gellar)
- "Whatever you say, Kessler." (courtesy of Harold Green)
- "Yes, Heidi."
- "Sew, very old one! Sew like the wind!" (courtesy of Ned Nederlander)
...Things I do that No One should know about
- Go to sleep with makeup on
- Wash my laundry one day and put it away a week later
- Read crappy teen chick lit
- Dance when no one is watching, no matter what I'm wearing, or not wearing . . .
- Hold onto notes from the past, from people I'm no longer in contact with
I tag anyone who cares to be tagged. :)