Without further ado, I bring you:
You might be a music librarian if . . .
- The number one question you are asked is - "Do you have music?"
- You not-so-secretly loathe being asked to "name that tune".
- You secretly love it, especially because you almost always get it right.
- You catch yourself mentally cataloging every piece of sheet music you see.
- You know the names of music publishers better than book publishers.
- You've ever been asked to sing a piece of music to a patron over the phone. Extra points if it's instrumental music.
- Your librarian blog is heavily music related.
What would you add?