- The letters f and p. Trying to pronounce them, however, brings endless amusement.
- Applying lip balm. If it weren't for my rearview mirror, it could have been all over my chin instead.
- Drinking from a water fountain. Actually, this is impossible without control of my lower lip.
- Drinking in general. Mugs are easier than water fountains, so I still had my morning tea.
- Kissing. So, I'm Scottish, not Irish, nor do I have any idea who I would be kissing anyway, but it's St. Patrick's Day! Should the occasion arise, it would be nice to be able to enjoy it.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Lips like sugar
Things that are difficult when you can't feel the lower half of your face: