Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When life is hard, you have to change

There are some big things in store for my life this year. I know what a couple of them will be. I know what a couple of them might be. I know there are few that I haven't even thought of yet.

The winds of change are a currently a calm, yet steady breeze. The wheels are in motion. Things are lining up.

Change is coming. I can feel it.

I'm kind of nervous, but I know that everything is going to work itself out. It's all going to be okay. These changes, at least the ones I foresee, will be for the better, and I'm looking forward to them.

I really am excited to see what's coming up next for me.

3 comments:

Giggles said...

Isn't that a fun feeling?

chosha said...

I see you shiver with antici...pation. :)

I have had a really hopeful feeling about this year for a while and nothing's happened yet to stuff it up. I hope great things are coming your way.

Katie said...

Change is very in right now.