Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I love to lay you lazy

Crikey! I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!

I am flat out with learning to play lawn bowls, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a Darling to the locals, my day is filled with fluorescent light from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to whenever. I am not complaining though. it will be fun fun fun till they take my TBird away.

I absolutely, positively promise I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. One day I will find my magic genie! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

Okay. Just kidding. But I have noticed I've been rather quiet as of late, or at least it seems that way. Only 7 posts so far this month? And half of them memes or utilizing the ctrl+v? Lazy! So, I when I happened upon this gadget for the Lazy Blogger as I was cleaning out my internet bookmarks (mostly sorting the work ones from the non-work ones), I figured it was worth a shot.

Oops. Guess I was just using the ctrl+v again. Better luck next time!