Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay it forward and you will see

I've picked this fun little idea up from a couple friends. The first three people to leave a comment on this post will get something homemade from me at some point this year. There’s one other catch though, you also have to agree to do the same thing. So a comment, and an agreement to make something for someone else. That's it!

I know I have some international readers, but I won't let international postage rates deter me, should you comment first!

Also, I may be convinced to send something to anyone who comments, just because I can!

5 comments:

chosha said...

Oh this is just too fun to miss out on, even though I'm totally unsure what I'll make. I'll make it good though.

Nancy said...

I'm not sure this counts as a paying-it-forward comment because I really don't know how I could participate from here. Sending and receiving packages in Egypt is tricky beyond belief...

But I think it is a sweet idea :)

Giggles said...

If we did a trade thing, would that count?

AmandaStretch said...

Chosha - Yay!

Nancy - Psh. I'm coming to see you later this year. We'll make it work. :)

Giggles - I don't see why not!

chosha said...

Oh, I can be emailed at chosha [at] gmail [dot] com.