Friday, December 7, 2007

The winner is . . .

Emily! And then DeShawn! And then Reimsy!

First, the CORRECT answers.

Nov 1 – Here We Go- N*Sync
Nov 2 – Working for the Weekend- Loverboy
Nov 3 – I’ll Be There for You- The Rembrandts
Nov 4 – Beautiful- Christina Aguilera
Nov 5 – Once And For All- Newsies, the musical
Nov 6 – Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen- Louis Armstrong
Nov 7 – Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
Nov 8 – Pizza Day- The Aquabats
Nov 9 – I Enjoy Being a Girl- Flower Drum Song, the musical
Nov 10 – Out Tonight – Rent, the musical
Nov 11 – Experimental Film – They Might Be Giants
Nov 12 – These Are Not my Pants- Five Iron Frenzy
Nov 13 – Mozart’s Requiem
Nov 14 – Existentialism on Prom Night – Straylight Run
Nov 15 – Magic’s in the Makeup- No Doubt
Nov 16 – Amazing Grace, performed by one of a million artists/groups
Nov 17 – Plenty- Sarah McLachlan
Nov 18 – Call and Answer- Barenaked Ladies
Nov 19 – E-mail My Heart- Britney Spears
Nov 20 – Why God Why? - Miss Saigon, the musical
Nov 21 – Video - india.arie
Nov 22 – The Thanksgiving Song- Adam Sandler
Nov 23 – Shopping – Barenaked Ladies
Nov 24 – Rise and Shout – The BYU Cougar Fight Song
Nov 25 – Something to Talk About- Bonnie Raitt
Nov 26 – Nasty Habits – Oingo Boingo
Nov 27 – No Creo- Shakira
Nov 28 – I Guess This is Growing Up- Blink-182
Nov 29 – Pullin’ Together- Saturday’s Warrior, the musical (line by Jimmy)
Nov 30 – One in a Million- Instant Winner

Emily had 1 wrong, Theater Geek had 3, and Reimsy had 5.

Now, Emily had a slight advantage. She's familiar with the ska band I was friends with in high school (Instant Winner), and we watched Saturday's Warrior I don't know how many times growing up. Those were the two I most anticipated being wrong as a result.

To be fair to all involved, and to show my gratitude for them even entering, everyone wins something! Emily's prize will be bigger and better than Theater Geek's, and so on, but I will be on the lookout for a Parisian souvenir for all three.

Thank you for entering and congratulations!!

(P.S. I'm still using song lyrics for my post titles, including today's. Knowing this may come in handy again . . . )

No comments: