- It's a school snow day, but not an admin snow day, so I had to skate to my car and come to work.
- As much as I enjoy my work, it's not the tropical respite of The Jungle in the Botanical Gardens, where I was just yesterday.
- I have a tiny hint of a cold, just enough to keep me on the edge of my seat about it.
- I have yet to talk to another human being in person, besides the coworker who just yelled to me that he was leaving.
- I'm poor.
- My garbage here at work hasn't been emptied in a week.
Things that ARE working for me today:
- Only three more days until the weekend.
- I do get to have dinner with the lovely JoBeth.
- I just had two Oreos.
- I created a bouncy new Pandora station, even if it still needs tweaking.
- I didn't fall on the ice.
- I got my car back from the shop on Saturday, so I had my nice ice scraper for this morning. No idea what I would have done if I were still in the rental.
- I'm wearing my favorite duster.
- Tea is good.
- My garbage just got emptied.
- I got to email with Sisterpants.
- I had a really great weekend, and it's still making me smile.
So you know what? All said - a good day.