- Learn how to rock climb
- Go to the gym 3-4 days a week
- Read 26 non-fiction books, in alphabetical order by subject.
- Scripture journal every day
- Blog weekly on my gratitude blog
- Organize my things (What good is a desk if I can't use it, as there is too much clutter on it?)
- Learn how to knit, and then give someone something I knitted for Christmas
- Finish the project I was hired for by the time I said I would
All in all, I did pretty well! Stay tuned for goals (and a personal motto!) for 2010!
You might also like: 2008's goals and my progress report.