Thursday, July 30, 2009

The red, it filters through

I have a very special announcement.

I've given this a lot of thought over the years, but especially recently. I never expected to make the realization I've made. I had embraced it as a child, but gave it up in the last ten years. I've even denied it on many an occasion. Well, not so much denied, but rather took this long to decide it once and for all. Much to my surprise, and, if you know me well, yours, it's come back into my life and I'm really rather excited about it.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have a favorite color.

Really and truly.

I fully and unabashedly love the color

RED

It's all over my clothes and in my home decor. It's the first color I look for in those silly online quizzes that ask you your favorite color. I don't obsess over it, but it's there and I'm finally embracing it.

All those years I said I didn't have a favorite color? It was true. I didn't, but I do now.

I just thought you'd want to know.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED!!

I figured it was either red or purple. ;)

SJ said...

So then dye your hair already!!!

Emily said...

Congrats!! That is a fabulous anouncement!

Unknown said...

Good for you! :-D

Nancy said...

You're so funny! :)

I don't have a favorite color, either. Maybe one day...

AmandaStretch said...

Thank you for all of your support. :)

SJ - I'm actually planning on it! My stylist and I talked about it on my last visit, so it will happen. Sooner or later.