Friday, February 22, 2008

When you kiss her lips

Shelley says that responding to a tag is good manners, then she tagged me. So I guess you get to learn more random things about me. Though I feel like I just did this one, it's different. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about memes in general, but what the heck. Here we go.

Where were you 10 years ago:
Trying to survive my 8th grade year at Odom Academy in Beaumont, TX.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Shelve
2. Fill music orders
3. Eat
4. Choir rehearsal
5. Start a school assignment

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Ice cream
3. Pretzels
4. Wheat Thins
5. Jelly Babies

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:

Pay for my college education and that of my siblings. Build a house. Travel the world. Invest. Do something philanthropic. Run out of ideas before I run out of money.

4 Bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. As much as I love having a clean house, it's currently a low priority
3. Cooking box meals, a la Hamburger Helper, instead of something decent.
4. Starting a shower several minutes before I actually get in.

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Tele-researcher
2. Telemarketer (no cold calling though, thank goodness)
3. Waitress/server
4. Librarian
5. Cow mascot

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I talk to myself
2. I'm addicted to checking blogs
3. I like watching Miami/LA Ink
4. If I got a tattoo, which I won't ever do, it would be a butterfly, probably on my shoulder.
5. I crave alone time almost much as I crave being with people. It's an interesting paradox, and luckily I can almost always find a balance.


This wasn't part of the meme, but I found this little Kiss Personality quiz online.

I'm Glow Girl, compact and curvy:

- Passionate, private and intense, you are also secretive and edgy.
- You have strong opinions and like to be in control.
- You are not easily fooled and tend to be reserved and concise.
- You are slow to show your emotions and are loyal to a trusted few; you don’t like to be crowded in.
- Always on the go, you have a great zest for life and can easily find that there’s not enough time in the day.
- You pay attention to details and can have impeccable manners.
- You can be a master of small talk while observing everything that is going on.
- You are determined and decisive; others find you mysterious and sexy.
- Romantically, you relish being adored.

Not bad really. What's yours?

No comments: