Thursday, February 14, 2008

I mean this, I'm okay!

This week is a tough one. I have a lot of things I'm worried about accomplishing, some of which I can control and some I can't. I knew this week was coming and I tried to prepare for it, but living it is a completely different monster.

Still, I'm okay. Yes, I'm not so okay by the end of each day, but considering I don't dissolve until tears until the end of the day, if at all, that's a good thing. The tension is currently manifesting itself in my shoulders. A massage would be bliss right now. I'm trying very hard to not take this out on anyone and am mostly succeeding.

What's really hard is that I'm the only one who can do anything about what I'm facing. With the exception of the small things, like eating (or getting me food) or cleaning various things, there's little anyone can do. It's really frustrating when someone offers to do anything I need them to, and I hardly feel like I can ask them to put away my laundry or fix me dinner. I certainly can't delegate the major responsibilities, which have me the most worried.

I'm really looking forward to Friday, when all of this is done and I'm on my way out of the D.C. area, at least for a few days.

Does anyone have a Fast Forward button?

No comments: