Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Song That Goes Like This

In April, my dear friend, Eric, and I sang for a regional Young Single Adult talent show and received rave reviews! And now, finally, I can share it with you! You'll have to forgive the terrible church lighting and imagine the looks of adoration/frustration on our faces.

Eric and Amanda, accompaniment by Jenny - The Song That Goes Likes This from Spamalot

And now Eric is getting ready to serve in Haiti for the rest of the month, followed by a 1,200 mile bike ride from DC to Miami to raise funds for the group he's serving with - Sustain Haiti. You can follow and support him on Twitter, Facebook, or his blog. Check him out!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Fun video! I can tell you have a lovely voice. I hope you are able to do more of this kind of activity.
Blessings to you!