Monday, April 6, 2009

Put a ring on it

And the winner is . . . Cali! (and Brett, but it was Cali who wrote the comment) Congratulations! Send me an email, and we'll work out the details!

Cali and I met in 9th grade, in women's chorus, but then we went to different high schools. I met her future husband, Brett, at a college visit weekend at SUU during senior year, and we ended up sort of dating for a short while. We wrote a little bit on his mission, but eventually we lost touch.

Until we all ended up in the same singles ward! They were engaged, and got married shortly after I arrived in the ward, but it's amazing how small a world it can be.

I really enjoyed everyone's comments. It brought back some wonderful memories, like the time I kissed Andrew's cheek and freaked him right out. Thanks, Karen!

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog, even if you don't comment. It's nice to know I'm not just writing into a void.

No comments: