This still means I have 3-4 hours of lecture to download and watch/listen to every week. 7 textbooks. Endless textbook excerpts to download. Hundreds of discussion board posts to wade through. And so on and so forth.
With a resolve to not study on Sundays, a church calling that keeps me busy on Monday nights, and choir rehearsals on Thursdays, I have 3 evenings and one day a week to do all that (and almost anything else) in. So far, so good on that. I even had a study-free Saturday last weekend, in which I slept in and cleaned my house before watching the BYU game with friends. It's also great that I get to go to school by lounging on my bed in my jammies, if I so choose.
A new school year also means a very busy time at work. Between work and school, I spend way too much time at the computer.
Life really is good, just very busy. There is certainly not enough time to do everything I want, because even when I have some spare time, I don't always have the energy to do anything but catch up on my TiVo'd shows or read some fluff. When one friend said that they missed me, I realized it had been almost two weeks since I'd seen her, and I was sad.
So in honor of my busy-ness, I shall make two lists:
Things I Do Not Have Quite Enough Time/Money To Do On a Regular Basis
- Blog more
- Teach myself to knit
- Catch up on my Netflix queue
- Read non-fluff non-school books
- See all the cool fall movies
- Hang out with anyone
- Finish my dining room
- Organize the heck out of my bedroom/bathroom
- Go home sometime this fall
- Get to know my new "nephew"
- Organize my music
- Eat as well as I'd like
- Be in a show
Things I DO Get to Do!
- Learn interesting things
- Go to England for Christmas
- Go to the temple, especially with my missionary brother in 6 weeks
- Enjoy my Sunday, Monday, and Thursday non-school activities
- Talk to my family all the time
- Go to the They Might Be Giants show - right now! Bye!