Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good news!

Time for a Good News Minute! My week started off on a great note, and I want to share!

I was invited for a phone interview for a job I'm really interested in. I don't want to say too much, but I'm looking forward to taking this next step, and I could very much use your prayers and/or positive thoughts next Monday morning.

Snack's partner, Cor, had a successful double mastectomy today. Cancer sucks, but a successful surgery is always good news. They've been in my thoughts constantly today, and I'm so glad things went well. Chemo's up next, and I'm praying for it to go well too. You can follow Cor's cancer journey here.

Sisterpants had an awesome week on her mission, and her letter was inspiring. Hearing from her every Monday makes me very happy.

Ender and his wife are having a baby today! Like, right now, as I type this! Actually, their birthmother is doing the birthing part, but then they get to be the parents! They've waited so long. Yay adoption!

My group built a sweet castle at FHE tonight.
I'm ordering a new blender. Daily breakfast smoothies should not mean daily fights with a blender that doesn't really blend.

I found fennel/anise, even if it took me two grocery stores. I'm really looking forward to dinner tomorrow.

What's your good news?

3 comments:

Giggles said...

That is a very cool castle!

Giggles said...

But my good news is that the birds are loving that I filled the bird feeder again and now there are birds wandering all over our backyard eating all the bugs.

LeAnn said...

That was a great post. The castle was really awesome. It's always fun to hear what others are doing.
Today is my blogging day; so that is good news. I love reading all the blogs I follow. Thanks for sharing yours.
If you get a moment check out my lastest blog on an Angel named Eliza. http://lgwilliams.blogspot.com
Blessings to you! LeAnn