Friday, June 13, 2008

Hello new shoes

Hello, my name is Amanda Stretch, and I'm a shoe-aholic. Yesterday, I bought my (unless I missed some) 70th pair of shoes. They were the fourth pair I've acquired in the last week. (Two were because I had no luggage, and one were my mom's old hiking boots.)

Would you pass those sweet things up at $7? I don't think so. Cute, yes?

I looked at my shoes as I was counting them and putting them all away and came to the conclusion that I really do wear all these shoes in a year's time. A lot of them are dance shoes, so I can't wear them regularly, but even my silver boots made an appearance this year.

As you can see, I'm out of shoe storage space, but that's not likely to stop me. I'll just figure something out. The best part is that I do it on the cheap, and if I keep rotating like I do, they won't wear out very quickly. Rock on.

See? Lots of shoes!


A cute pair of shoes I found at Unique with Fergie.


The pair I'm wearing right now

Also, I apologize that my pictures are often grainy. I'm, obviously, using my camera phone because it's what I have on me and it's easy to email pictures to myself, plus my actual camera is on its last legs and wouldn't look much bettter.

I love shoes!

No comments: