Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm looking at you through the glass

I haven't posted this week because I honestly haven't felt up to it. I don't want this blog to turn all emo, and I have a journal that's helping me process through my emotions. I'm just trying to get through everything I have to do, which is a lot, but it's mostly boring to anyone else but me. As for how I'm really doing - I'm okay most of the time, which is good, but I have some crazy intense moments where I feel like I'm going to implode with sadness/frustration/anger. Such is the natural order of the grieving process. I put eight years into a relationship (in whatever capacity, from friends to dating and everywhere in between) that came to an abrupt end. I'm entitled to grieve.

In the meantime, I've been reminded that I have some excellent friends. Princess took particularly good care of me this weekend. Konfusion called me in the middle of the day today to check on me. And everyone else (you know who you are) is being positively amazing. I love you all.

For something fun, I'll do a photo post I borrowed from Kate the Great.

Do a Google image search and pick an image from the first page. Then post the image in response to the statement above.

Age I'll be on my next birthday



A place I'd like to visit


The city I live in



My favorite place




One of my favorite things to do



One of my favorite foods




My favorite flower




My favorite color




Name of a former pet



Major in college




My first job


My hope for 2008


1 comment:

Giggles said...

I love that picture of the daisies. That is a beautiful picture. They are one of my favorite flowers too. And the lines about them in You've Got Mail just make them even more fun.